We make both controlling and minority investments across a broad range of industries, primarily on an opportunistic basis. We look to maintain an active role as an investor and seek situations where we can support management through strategy, advice and access to capital.
We look to partner with proven managers with strong character, successful track records and considerable industry knowledge. These characteristics, matched with the expertise and experience that we provide, allow us to develop impactful relationships with our portfolio companies and their management teams.
Although we are experienced at investing at any stage in the company life cycle, historical transactions have favored companies with a developed product offering, near-term positive cash flow, and an executable long-term strategy.
Representative transaction types include growth capital financings, industry consolidations, and recapitalizations.
We look to invest in companies that meet the following criteria:
- Proven and Ethical Management Team
- Clear Market Leadership and/or Market Opportunity arising from Significant Dislocation
- Competitive or Defensible Market Niche
- Intelligent Capital Structure
- Clearly-defined Internal Controls and Reporting Systems